Registration is closed!
The school capacity is already full!
The Training School is dedicated mainly to Early Career Investigators (ECI, up to 8 years after PhD), PhD students and Master students. The applicants (Trainees) are invited to join and registrations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. If the maximum number of registrations (40) is rapidly reached, the Organizers will feel free to set a limit to the number of Trainees per institution. The registration is organized as a two-step process:
- Register through the Online Registration Form and enclose your Letter of Motivation.
- If your participation is compliant with our policy (e.g. restriction and quota due to limited attendance), you will receive an acceptance letter containing all information how to proceed to finish your registration (including payment instructions, guide how to register to the e-COST system etc.).
A Registration Fee of 170 EUR has to be paid by all accepted applicants up to July 31, 2016 (online payment by credit card or a wire transfer are accepted).
The Registration Fee includes simple accommodation * (arrival Mo 29/8, departure Fri 2/9), lunches (Tue 30/8 – Thu 1/9), networking dinner (Tue 30/8), poster session (voluntary attendance) and VAT. The Registration Fee doesn’t include travel expenses.
* Remarks: Accommodation is arranged in a shared rooms in Student Apartment Hotel Roosveltova kolej. Typically, the apartments consist of two rooms (each room with two single beds) with one joint bathroom and kitchenette. If the trainees would prefer another type of accommodation/hotel, they have to arrange it in their own (no expenses on another accommodation will be covered by the Organizer). Hotels nearby the event are listed on the webpages of the School.
Trainees will have to arrange travel by their own.
It is expected that the COST Action MP1401 will grant up to 40 eligible Trainees who will apply for a Trainee Grant to support their accommodation, meal and travel expenses according to the COST Vademecum and to the COST Action MP1401 financial rules. Trainees Grants will be decided by the COST Action and wired after the event has past! Only a low-cost accommodation is supported (i.e. the one provided within the Registration Fee) and the most economical way of transport to the Training School location should be chosen. The grant amount could be adjusted by the COST Action according to the travel distance individually to each Trainee.
Please note that only Trainees that fulfil all following conditions are eligible for a Trainee Grant:
- fulfil eligibility defined by the COST Vademecum
- fall into one of these categories: ECI, Women Researchers, PhD students or Master students,
- attend all 3-day courses of the School (including the hands-on lab tutorial) and sign all the attendance lists during the event,
- register to the e-COST system,
- are approved by the Management Committee of the COST MP1401 Action.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do hope that you’ll be able to join this event. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
ITS Organizing Team